- Who we are
- What type of information we collect and how we collect it
- What we do with the information we collect
- What rights you have over your data
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
Who We Are
Good Egg Digital Marketing Ltd, found at https://www.goodegg.digital (“the Site”).
What type of information we collect and how we collect it
Voluntarily supplied information
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have signed up to our mailing list.
- You have sent us a message via the contact form.
Good Egg collects and processes the following voluntarily supplied information:
- We collect your email address when subscribing to our mailing list.
Automatically tracked information
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like tracking analytics.
We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics through Google’s privacy controls: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
In addition, we use Google signals which collects visitation information via Google advertising cookies and identifiers and associates it with Google information form accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for purposes of ad personalization. This Google information focuses on Cross Device Reports and may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google and is used to provide aggregated and anonymous insights into the users’ cross-device behaviors. Such data may be accessed and/or deleted by end users via Google My Activity.
What we do with the information we collect
We only collect and use personal data for the sole purpose it was intended for.
When subscribing to our site, we collect your email address and use this to send you post updates and subscriber emails from the goodegg.digital domain only.
We do not share any information received from our users with any other organisations or individuals except for secure third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. These providers are listed below
Mailerlite processes our mailing list.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is Consent.
By providing your personal details during a purchase, you are consenting for us to process your personal data for the sole purpose of processing your requests. You are not consenting for your details to be used for any other purpose, or shared with another individual or organisation.
You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com.
What rights you have over your data
You can request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority. You can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/